Friday, September 5, 2008

Products for nudists

Nudist don't have to worry about the trials and tribulations of shopping for swimsuits. But they are always on the lookout for other items that make enjoying a nudist lifestyle easier. Over the years, I have learned about some items:
Shoes - For hiking of beach walking, I have tried some good ones and some bad ones. Insertable insoles seem to be a mistake, they creep up the back of the shoe and lead to blisters. I still like Tevas which I get at REI.
Shade - always a problem in places like Florida and Palm Springs. For resorts like Terra Cotta and Mountain Air Ranch, the Undercover Sunshade is really neat.
Sunscreen - Bull Frog, which I first heard about in Wired magazine, still seems to be the king of sunscreens for lasting long and being easy to put on, but it is expensive. I prefer Coppertone Sport for less cost. Banana Boat seems to turn white if you start to sweat.
Ice Chest - I really like my foldable, packable ice chest, but it sprang a leak and I threw it away. Being foldable, I could take in in my suitcase, but I also used it for dances at Mountain Air Ranch, since it was long enough to hold a wine bottle.

No comments: