Saturday, July 25, 2009
It seems the fight in California about the nudist use of its State Park beaches isn't over yet. If you follow this fight, you know that an Appeals Court ruled that the State Park rangers could start citing people for nudity WITHOUT A COMPLAINT!. Now the State Supreme Court has agreed to hear the appeal of that ruling by the Naturist Action Committee.
OK, not about Colorado, but fun to read about. The Daily Mail newspaper in England reports that TripAdvisor has updated their list of the World's Best Nudist Beaches, in this order:
1. Haulover Beach, North Miami Beach, Florida - A truly great beach, wide, warm water, and close to a large metropolitan and tourist area.
2. Wreck Beach, Vancouver, Canada - on my Bucket List
3. Paradise Beach in Mykonos, Greece - I haven't been to this one, but I have always found beaches in Greece to have the clearest water.
4. Orient Beach, St. Martin, Caribbean - another wonderful beach that I have had the pleasure of spending many days at.
5. Black's Beach, San Diego, California - a great beach, but the water can be a little chilly
Sunday, July 5, 2009
STOP INDECENT EXPOSURE TO CAR EMISSIONS!
The Denver WNBR is set for this coming Saturday, July 11, 2009. Participants are meeting at Enzo's End Pizzeria at 4:30pm for body-painting and bike decorating. The ride will kick off at 6:30pm on a route that will bring you back before sundown.
Enzo's End is at 3424 E. Colfax (& Madison)